All about Mobile, Web, Technology, Politics, Security, E-Commerce and Living in the Philippines.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My secret life blog

I have been pondering for a long time if I should put up a life blog, exposing my life to the public ain't my cup of tea -- I hate personal publicity. This is basically the same reason I don't use my real first name. Strangers and friends alike calls me by my pen name: "Godie".

However last night I finally made up my mind, time to write about my life and the stuff that i really do; but there is one problem. My personal life revolves around the complicated world of secrecy, there are things i do that i cannot disclose for legal reasons. I must have signed already a couple dozen of NDAs and non-compete papers by the age 25; both on and off my day job.

So i made a blog that allows me to share my daily experiences as well as cast a cloud of obscurity to to things i must keep silent with while not totally taking them out of the story.

Please check out Musings of Cigarette Smoking Man and find out for yourself.

1 comments:

Ang Kuwago said...

Funny that we have the same dilemma. We must be from the same industry. But, I have finally thrown caution to the wind (well, not fully) in the spirit of sharing and artistic freedom. I still do exercise much caution in the use of real names and situations, and try to keep my posts limited to what I can speak about.

Related Links