All about Mobile, Web, Technology, Politics, Security, E-Commerce and Living in the Philippines.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

I am Android

Google just released its open source mobile operating system and platform called "Android".



A few days back Google initiated OpenSocial, then now the Android and according to my last post that the future frontier of OpenSocial is actually making it personal by tapping mobile phone... OpenSocial + Android = Mobile 2.0!

Now let's see.. Google, I know you been visiting my blog because I see your IP in my tracker... You guys can just email me for ideas you know, you don't need to wait for me to post it on blog (haha, just wishful thinking).

1 comments:

arpee lazaro said...

wow, you have a nice site! will you be going to the google event for developers? i hope to meet you there bro!

and thanks for visiting my site. more power to you!

Related Links